We work closely with you to understand your organization and your fundraising story and your goals.
- Questions, questions, questions. We will ask many questions to know more.
- We will assist your team to assess your needs, budget and plan.
- We want to understand your unique donor recognition challenges.
- Through collective brainstorming, we will meet your goals.
We take what we’ve learned and develop a plan together.
- We will work together to establish your donor recognition framework.
- You will have tangible goals to benchmark project success.
- We will develop a plan that speaks to your stakeholders.
- We will bring recognition best practices to your project.
We have the input and understanding, now we decide the right design to meet your needs.
- We will collaborate with you to develop a design with a purpose.
- We will provide a design that clearly distinguishes and honours your donors.
- The design theme we create will be scalable to future recognition needs.
Together, we determine how your recognition project will come to life.
- Our complete process allows us to offer a satisfaction & timeline guarantee.
- We will work through all aspects of the project from engineering to installation.
- Our craftsmanship means you will have a lasting tribute to celebrate your donors.
In the early 1970’s, we began as a small family business. Throughout the years, we’ve grown and evolved, but our values have remained the same. From the days of creating small signs to the incredibly beautiful and comprehensive donor recognition systems we create today, we care about the people we serve. Our core value of caring is what has lead us to becoming leaders in philanthropy. It seems to be in our team’s DNA – helping others help their community. Throughout our history, our customers have been our partners. And exceeding their expectations, while developing long-lasting relationships, has been the cornerstone of our success.
- Early 1970’s – A small family sign business is started.
- 1980’s – ‘Small business’ becomes a large architectural signage company. At the same time, donor recognition systems become a more dominant part of the business. Brook Recognition is born.
- 1990’s – Working with non-profits to develop donor recognition systems continues to grow.
- Early 2000’s – The signage company is sold to concentrate efforts on Brook Recognition, focusing on improving lives through advancing philanthropy.
- 2014 – We redefine traditional donor recognition with The Recognition Paradigm Shift innovation.
- 2016 – We are a 4th generation business, equipped with a team of philanthropy experts and a leader in the industry.