Criteria for weighting RFP content and Responses
The following suggestions for content and weighting should be considered when issuing an RFP for a suitable partner to assist you with your donor recognition strategy.
Company Overview – 10%
- What type of company are they and what is the experience level of the key players who will be working with you?
- Does the company have the needed qualifications to handle a project of your scope?
- What is their background & area of expertise?
- Can they demonstrate their understanding of how Donor Recognition should fit in your overall strategy?
- What value adds will they bring to your project?
Track Record of Installations & Satisfied Clients – 30%
- Examples, References & Testimonials of completed projects in the same scope as your requirements
- Number of facilities with multiple completed projects
- Project management track record – projects that have been completed on time and within budget.
Proposed Methodology & Management of Systems – 20%
- What methodology will be followed to ensure the project proceeds in view of a timely installation?
- What type of support services are offered for future maintenance of the recognition creation?
Proposed Design Rationale – 20%
- Inclusion of a design concept complete with written description of the rationale behind its inception. The rationale should demonstrate the company’s ability to provide designs and/or revisions that will support and enhance your vision.
Budget Pricing based on Information Provided – 20%
- What products and services are included? Compare not only how this meets your needs, but also how this compares to other companies’ responses.
- *Note: Meaningful budget pricing requires a provision of a minimum of information from the client’s end such as location, materials/finishes preferred, design type (traditional or modern), client’s vision, etc.
Please contact us if any clarification is required, or if you have any specific questions regarding your individual needs.