Since its inception in 1818, Université de Saint-Boniface has been a pivotal point, a protector and a promoter of French life and culture. Today, its students come from countries around the world and its reputation for excellence has spread far beyond Canada’s borders.
- Portray the story – the need to create a timeless concept to represent the past, present and future of the Université in a meaningful way
- Physical environment – design must physically fit within a pre-defined space, and aesthetically fit within the heritage building in which it is located
- Functionality – the need to recognize and refresh ongoing giving
- Strong design theme that reflected branding & messaging the Donors were used to.
- Customization for each location to suit its environment
- Use of photography to make a connection with the community
- Changeable design to keep the system vibrant and meaningful
- Incorporate powerful impact stories to motivate donations
- Designed within the space restraints to complement the environment
- Careful selection of specific images and content for maximum impact
- Centralized recognition system for cumulative gifts above a set threshold
- Ability to refresh the Donor names and current/future events for years to come
- Artistic flair to inspire viewers
“As we requested, the display respects the history of our institution yet, with its many layers of glass and wire, has a very modern flair. It is truly a work of art.”
“As pleased as we are with the end result, we were also very impressed with the Brook team, who took the project from a concept to a finished product. Their professionalism and attention to detail are the main reason it turned out so nicely. We particularly appreciated Brook’s excellent customer service…”
~ Louis St.-Cyr, Director of Development
The Université has since worked with Brook to develop and install several additional components to their recognition program.
CONSULT WITH BROOK TODAY FOR STRATEGIES TO HELP YOU INSPIRE DONATIONS, INCREASE DONOR RETENTION, AND BUILD STRONGER RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUR DONORS.